DP-VIDS COMMUNITY

A place to talk, connect and belong.

Start a discussion, share experiences and discover other members. Respect, consent and privacy come first.

—members
—topics
—replies
DISCUSSIONS

Latest topics

COMMUNITY CALENDAR

Events

Discover external community events, online meetups and gatherings organized by members.

Log in to create
Events are organized independently by members. Protect your privacy, meet in public places and never publish a private home address.
Loading events…
CURATED TOGETHER

Community collections

Build public video lists with other members.

Log in to create
Loading collections…
Questions & Experiences · Oct 10, 20260 replies

Sizing advice with Pampers size 8

Hey everybody, I hope you've had a great day!
Here is my "question/problem",
so I still live with my parents and lately I have played with the thought of buying some diapers.
I have allways had a favor for them but havent got the pleasure of wearing some. The problem is, I dont want my parents to find out I have a diaper fetish (only diapers like pampers, huggies etc. btw) and I am kinda to shy to go to a store to buy them in person. Thats why I would just order them online when my parents are not at home for a few days.
COMING TO MY QUESTION:
Since I would have to order them I'd like to make sure they fit me (more or less). Im 180cm tall and have a 94cm waist circumference. Is anyone of you build approximately the same and wears Pampers size 8 (tabbed) so I can get an idea about the fit?
Thank you soo much in advance, have a great day!
MEMBER DIRECTORY

People in the community

Select filters or browse recent members.